Lilypie

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Insomnia!

For some reason, I have had trouble sleeping lately. I do not know if it is due to work stress or there is something deeper, but somehow I have not been able to feel at peace and at ease. Maybe it is the fact that I did not get confirmed, or the fact that I feel so so so tired everyday from so many things.

Maybe I am just getting old. I have heard that the older one gets, the earlier they tend to sleep but the less they sleep. No longer can I take late night clubbings and no longer can I stay awake chatting into the middle of the night or the wee hours of the morning.

But my sleep-deprived mode is getting to me. Now I look so tired everyday and have dark eye circles which no amount of cosmetics can ever hide. Seems that I need to meditate more in order to get more sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...