Lilypie

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Day Of Interviews!

What a day it was yesterday! Got all my interviews sorted, for the day at least! I walked all over the business district, resulting in quite a number of blisters on my feet, and had to hobble when the late afternoon comes around.

The first interview was at a French Multi National Corporation in the oil and gas industry, incidentally the provider of lubricant for the Formula One's Renault team. The company's reception area looks really professional! The entire office looks professional, reeks of sophistication, yet warm and friendly, not stodgy or stuffy.

If I get offered, I will not mind working there! The top and senior management are mostly Frenchmen (and good looking ones at that too!), and the person I may be reporting to is a British guy (rather hot for a middle-aged guy!). Even some of the Asian guys I saw are good-looking! My friend said it sounds like I am there more for the guys than the job, but well, how am I to know the place is full of pleasing eye candy? :-p

Nevertheless, it seems like a good place to work for. I have been told if I get selected, there may be a stint in Paris! Wow.. a dream of a place! If someone offers me a job in Paris (despite not being able to speak French), I will pack up and go immediately!

The rest of the interviews went pretty smoothly as well. In any case, I received a call from another company - one that is involved in developing the new integrated resorts - for an interview next Friday. See how that goes as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...