Lilypie

Friday, October 17, 2008

Wrong Time!

I just came back from another job interview, which I may stand a good chance. If I get this job, I will be developing integrated resorts instead of resorts and spas! :-p In any case, the interviewer said it will take two weeks before getting back to me, then after that it depends whether the person in Hong Kong wanted to have another round of interviews or the decision can be made just like that.

I was supposed to send some boxes for archiving today, so I stated in the request form to avoid the time between eleven to two. Yet they came at eleven twenty, when I was already at the other office waiting for the interview! Somehow everyone in my department is busy today, so the other two were both not at their desks.

Needless to say, there is more gossip about me. I called the office to ask if the people were there, and so I told them to come later because I specifically stated to avoid those times! If people did not read the instructions and came by, was it my fault then? Of course people would then start saying why am I always not in the office?

Well, I can ask the same question too! Why do people always look for me when I am not around, yet never bothers me when I am around? Just as well I am leaving, so I do not need to bother too much about what others say anymore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...