Lilypie

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 12 12

Today is 121212, 12 December 2012, the last "repeated" date in a hundred years. I wish I can live that long to see the next "repeated" date, but alas, I am no Duncan McCleod aka the Highlander. If events are going to be true, then it would be another ten days to the end of the world. By then I wonder if I am still alive? Or perhaps washed overboard and drowned in a tsunami?

Today happens to be mid-week. Normally I will start off feeling blue on Monday, then my mood a bit better on Tuesday, by mid-week I get my gears on full speed, and by Friday, I cannot wait to just go off and enjoy the weekend, and then it will be depressing again on Sunday with the impending work week on Monday.

Today also happens to be mid-December. Which means it is just about two more weeks to the end of the year. I still have not achieved anything this year. Wonder when my time will come for me to achieve at least one of my dreams?

I am also approaching middle age. If this goes on, I will really be alone for the rest of my life, without getting anything done at all, and I would feel as if I have wasted all my life away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...