Lilypie

Friday, December 28, 2012

Last Weekend Of The Year

Today marks the start of the last weekend of 2012. Come Monday, it will be the last day of the year. I cannot believe another year just flew by! What have I done for this year? Seems to me to be another wasted year, since I still have not reached any milestones after all the false starts that not only wasted my time, my years away and left me dry and depressed.
 
The only memorable things are that I get to travel a bit more this year. After hibernating for the last three years where I had not gone on a single vacation, this year I managed to make two trips, a long one and a short one. I ventured into Sarawak for the first time, experiencing the jungle and forest and nature at its best. I went to Sydney again, on my own instead of with family, and really explored the place this time round.
 
Major upheavals included losing my job, after a "battle" with my backstabbing supervisor. The good thing that came out of this was that I got a new job, not as exciting or interesting as the one I lost, but can do.
 
What is going to happen next year? I really do not know. Will next year bring new hopes, new dreams, and actually let me have something that I really, really want, something that I have been praying for all my life but have never ever fulfilled and came true, something that will really come true this time instead of all the fiascos and time-wasting again?
 
I am keeping my fingers crossed that the new year will be better and more fulfilling than this year. Meanwhile, I have to see how I am going to spend the last weekend of the year, culminating on a New Year's Eve party on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...