Lilypie

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Greatest Show On Earth?

I went to watch "The Greatest Show III" earlier on, and it was a disaster. First, it was hardly a circus experience. There was no ringmaster, no animals, no fire walking, no human cannon. All they had were acrobats, stunts and clowns performing funny tricks. After fifteen minutes into the show, I was so bored and could hardly wait for it to finish.
 
I guess because this would be a show for children, they should not make it too difficult. But children love the circus, especially the animals and the performance. I know I do, although I never had a chance to go to a real circus before. But I have read from books and descriptions what a real circus should be like.
 
I am not saying the acrobats were not good. They were, but just not appealing. They are not in the league of Cirque du Soleil which I had the priviledge of watching in Orlando last year. Now, that is one real good acrobatic troupe, as the stunts were just simply amazing!
 
Thank goodness the tickets were free due to a union event, otherwise it is totally not worth the money! I hope there can be better events coming in, like Cirque du Soleil for instance. That is something I will not mind watching again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...