Lilypie

Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas ...

The Christmas lights are up! Finally I feel the atmosphere around. However, I am not that impressed with the lights at Orchard Road, because personally, I feel the red streamers and small round designs give me a more Lunar New Year feel than Christmas. I much prefer the silver streamers and other colours of previous years.
 
Touch Community, that runs a few churches here, also decorated one of the neighbourhoods near my place. I went to take a look earlier and I much prefer the decoration. The colours are of white and blue, with white streamers that look like snow, and blue bells and decorations. Now, that is what I call Christmas! That place feels much more Christmassy than Orchard Road itself!
 
Time to go Christmas shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...