Lilypie

Monday, December 10, 2012

Brazil No More ...

I received an email from the organising committee of the World Youth Day and was told that due to overwhelming response, they are no longer accepting anymore applications, and all applications ended end of November instead of mid-December.
 
What a bummer! Oh well.. but at least that solves my dilemma of whether to go or not to go. In fact, ever since I sent in my application, something has been troubling me, so I guess this is probably God's way of telling me not to go, and perhaps He has something else planned for me?
 
In any case, I can always go and tour around South America as a trip in the future, and would probably get to see more things too! Hopefully I would be able to make it for the next World Youth Day, if I am still accpeted that is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...