Lilypie

Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Favourite Gift For The Year ...

Out of the gifts I have received this year, my favourite is this electronic bookmark dictionary that one of my friends gave me. The moment I took off the wrapping and saw the item, I was immediately fascinated!
 
This is really such a perfect gift! How it works is that you put the bookmark into your book, and wihle reading, you type in any word you come across that you do not understand, and immediately the meaning and answer is flashed out on the small screen! This is so handy! For someone like me who loves reading, this is indeed the best gift ever! Most importantly, it is in my favourite colour - pink!


This is what the electronic bookmark dictionary looks like. Contrary to what it looks like, this is not a toy. It is battery-operated and really does work. It is also small and handy and fits into any paperback. Strange thing is I never came across anything like this before. Kudos to my friend for finding this! This is really my favourite gift ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...