Lilypie

Friday, December 7, 2012

Registering For World Youth Day

I have done it! I sent in the registration form, together with a scanned copy of my passport and a cheque for the deposit amount to the organising committee of next year's World Youth Day. So there is no turning back now. If I get accepted, I will go, if not, then so be it!

I must say, I am rather excited about going to Brazil. This is the first time I will be venturing somewhere so far away, literally at the other end of the world! Even a plane ride would take more than a day at least. And it is a place that is so steeped in culture, latin songs, dance and beautiful people.

Of course, if one is going to the World Youth Day, it will be a religious trip, so we should not be thinking of travelling around or living luxuriously. Still, I cannot help being excited about the trip, as every trip is an exposure and an immersion experience to me.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...