Lilypie

Monday, December 31, 2012

Planning For New Year's Eve

Finally it is New Year's Eve, officially the last day of the year. What will the new year bring? What will people be doing today?
 
For me, I will be going to a beach party of sorts. There is a live band featuring songs from the eighties, and there will be food provided. We have a choice between a five-course set meal, a barbecue menu, or just a drinks package. The five-course meal consist of a set menu with champagne. The barbecue menu consists of different kinds of barbecued meat, salads and free flow of non-alcoholic beverages. The drinks menu consist of three drinks. But all comes with free entrance to the live band and countdown party.
 
I chose the barbecue menu because it is cheaper and have much better variety of food. This is the first time I actually go to something like this. Most of the time on New Year's Eve, I would either be home, or out with friends or overseas or just go to a foam party. But this time round I thought of trying something different just to experience how it would be like.
 
With this countdown, I wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2013 and that all your resolutions and dreams come true for the new year! Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...