Lilypie

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chasing Dreams ...

Happy New Year! Happy 2013! Wow.. another year has passed and come so fast! I really hope and pray that this year will go smoothly, and I will not have anymore drama, upheaval, sadness and trouble henceforth.
 
Now with the approach of a new year, what do I want for myself? My top priority is still my love life. Despite everything, I still want to be with someone whom I can marry and spend a life with, and raise a family with. This has been on my list forever, but year after year goes by and nothing happens, besides fiascos after fiascos.
 
Next is my job. Notice my job comes after my love life? I always believe to put my family first, because I know once I have a family, that would be my priority. If need be, my job and everything else will take a backseat.
 
Job wise, I am all for upgrading. It is still my dream to be able to study in England. Why England? No particular reason, I just love the place, and what better inspiration one can get surrounded by beautiful countryside, lush rolling hills and quaint villages? I wonder if it is too late to fulfil my dreams? Can I really go overseas to study if I have a family? I know of some people who did, the spouse went to further their studies abroad and the other half waited for the next few years. Some of them left even with kids around.
 
I guess all one need is a very supportive and loving spouse who is willing to let you fulfil your dreams. That is what being a couple is all about, is it not? Supportive and loving all the way, and not a constant competition to see who is better and hold each other back.
 
For now, I can only dream a dream, of days gone by and hopefully the dream I dreamed will ever be fulfilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...