Lilypie

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Killing A Snail, Or Two

I am so disgusted with myself! I was walking along the pavement on the way home in the slight rain, when my feet connected with something hard. Next thing I know, I heard something crack, and when I looked down, I realised I stepped on a snail! I just murdered a poor snail!
 
This was the second time it happened in a month. A couple of weeks back, I was also going home when I stepped on a snail, just outside my home! I was so upset with myself! Afterall, what had the poor snail done to me that they deserved this kind of fate?
 
I have to make a note to be careful and look more properly while walking from now on! Sorry poor snails! I promise I will try my best not to accidentally murder any of your kin again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...