Lilypie

Friday, January 4, 2013

Date A Girl Who Travels, Reads And Writes

I came across an interesting article yesterday on Julie's Facebook page on dating a girl who travels, which I agree thoroughly! Today I went to search for the actual article, and here it is! What is mentioned in the article is so true, because someone who travels has an open mind, a broad horizon and a thirst to see the world. He or she knows that the world is not confined to just the four walls of the bedroom, but the world is much bigger than anyone's mind can ever imagine.
 
After this, I came across two more articles, Date A Girl Who Reads, and Date A Girl Who Writes. If you date a girl who reads, your life will be all the more colourful. If you date a girl who writes, your life will be all the more beautiful.
 
Are these articles not just true? A girl who travels, who reads, who writes, who is always dreaming up scenarios after scenarios, who is always lost in her world of stories and creations. Her horizon is so wide and imagination so unlimited that she will bring you to a world of beauty, colour, and things you have never imagined before.
 
Personally, I will definitely date a guy who travels, reads and writes (not in any particular order), because these are the few things I am really passionate about. I cannot imagine my life without reading, writing and travelling. These are the things that just help increase my knowledge and improve my quality of life.
 
So for men who are willing, do date a girl who reads, writes and travels. You will enter a world you may never have imagined!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Date a girl is so easy, how to attract girls

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...