Lilypie

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Resolutions

I have come to a stage where I stopped making New Year resolutions, as they always seem to be over rated. Afterall, no one really sticks to their resolutions anymore, so why bother? Nevertheless, I want to try making resolutions this year and stick to them.
 
So what are my resolutions for this year?

1. Be more faithful to my faith. I have stopped a lot of religious activities because of certain things that happened, and I find myself embarrassed to face some people. Nevertheless, I am making it a point that I am doing things for God and not for anyone else, so starting this year, I am starting to be more involved again, no matter what others say. This also includes attending Novena more often, more regular sessions at the communities I am in and hopefully to contribute more in terms of religious activities like cathechism which is still on-going, and even the sessions for adults who want to learn about the faith.

2. Lose some weight. My weight has been escalating at an alarming rate every year, and I find the older I get, the harder it is to shed off those kilos. Besides totally not eating, there is nothing much I can really do since my body is shaped such a way that I gain weight very easily. I hope to make it more of an effort to lose some weight and hopefully fit back into some of my old clothes again.

3. Settle outstanding problems. This is something that has been dragging on for a long time now, since late 2011. And I have yet to settle it because I feel for others. But it has come to a stage where there is no other choice and I really need to get myself free from problems once and for all before I can move on thoroughly.
Three resolutions for this year. Sounds easy, right? Hopefully I can actually make it a point to fulfil them and stick to them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...