Lilypie

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Trying Out Home-Based Grooming Salons

Lunar New Year is coming, and it is time to look good again. First on my agenda is to get a facial, then do my nails, and even get a wax. Hair wise I have already done that last month. I have been sourcing for inexpensive places to groom myself for ages. The salon I am going to at least once a year is pretty good, and I have been going there ever since I was a student, so the lady boss knows me pretty well. What makes me happy is that she never increased her prices even after so long, and my hair always comes out looking good! Who says one needs expensive and branded salons to look good?
 
Next up is a nail salon. I do not normally go for manicures and pedicures, but the occasional times I did go, the salons are always expensive and my nails do not last long. So when I came across this home-based nail salon that offers gelish manicures and pedicures for a good price, I decided to try my luck.
 
I went to enquire and the lady was so helpful, she was willing to slot me in at the time I asked for and just requested a small deposit, which can be used to offset the actual price on the day itself. I came across her website and the nails look really good! Her place is not that far from my home too. So I have booked an appointment for before the Lunar New Year, and hopefully I can be satisfied with her services!
 
The other home-based salon I came across is actually a waxing salon, also at a pretty good price. Unfortunately, this place only accepts reservations one week in advance, so I have to enquire later on for an appointment in February. This place is just behind my place, so it is going to be very convenient whenever I need some waxing job done in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...