Lilypie

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back To A Therapist

I just came back from a therapist appointment. This time round it is a volunteer under the Family Life Society, and I had to go to one of the churches to see her. I needed to talk through some issues and what I should do to improve my life and issues in my life in general.
 
As usual, the therapist will not give a direct answer. All she will do is to let you talk through yout issues, make you think, and then give some advise on what you should do. Some may deem that as not helpful, especially those who are looking for direct answers, but sometimes I think the answer is within ourselves, we just need to find and believe and then take the plunge.
 
The therapist did give me some advise on what I should do, and it is up to me whether to listen or go on my life as usual. But one thing good is that because this therapise is a volunteer from church, she did let me see things from a religious point of view, and not a lay person point of view. So that helps a lot!
 
She told me to go see her again, but I have not made up my mind whether to continue seeing her, or just to do things on my own. Perhaps when I am lost again, I will go see her again, but other than that, I have survived pretty well all these years without a counsellor. So I think I should be able to handle matters on my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...