Lilypie

Friday, January 25, 2013

My "Own" Site

I have been thinking of buying designer bags online for a long time. This is partly for the sake of vanity, and partly because I am running out of bags. One thing you never hear a girl say is that she is running out of bags, but I am. I have been carrying the same few bags for ages, and it is time for a change.
 
Since I can now afford it a bit more, why not buy a better quality bag? I have liked Coach and Kate Spade for quite some time, but never wanted to buy them at boutiques because they are just overpriced. The next alternative is to buy them overseas, but it is not always that I have the chance to go to a place where these things are sold freely and cheaply, and even then, I may not see what I like.
 
Hence the next alternative is to source for them online. If I buy them online, it is much cheaper than buying them at boutiques. By chance, I came across my own site. One look and you can tell why I say this is my own site right? ;-P
 
Apparently, "I" am selling Coach, Kate Spade and Gucci at very competitive prices! The bags look nice and are one-third or less than those sold in boutiques! So I ordered one Coach bag online, and I cannot wait for my order to be processed and sent to me!
 
So excited now, that I have finally purchased my first Coach bag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...