Lilypie

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fishing In A Pond ...

A couple of weeks ago, I was making a comparison on online book websites, with the discovery of Fishpond. I ordered four books from Fishpond in the same order, and today I received one of the books. Apparently the books are delivered out as and when available, instead of waiting for all the stock in the same order, and then sending out the order collectively.
 
I find that a better idea, because one can start on the first book first while awaiting the rest. Best thing is, the delivery is free! So the books will arrive individually whenever they are in stock, and delivered out to you at no extra charge. In this case, most likely I will be receiving four shipments, or three at least, so I do not have to wait for all the books to arrive together. And I received individual email notifications on the status updates for my books, instead of one email for all the books. This is really great service!
 
Fishpond's products are cheaper, no shipping charges and taxes, and their service is so good! I am really impressed! The other online book websites are facing really tough competition indeed. I will not be surprised if Fishpond becomes the number one online book seller in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...