Lilypie

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Course Fees Received, Finally!

As per my previous post, I called the school again and asked about the status of my payment. At the time I called (three in the afternoon), they still have not received my cheque yet. I was getting really anxious, and called up the postal service to demand an explanation.
 
The officer on the phone said if I sent it by normal mail, they are not able to track for me. However, due to the holiday season, the mails within this period have been delayed, so most likely the other side will receive the mail later this week.
 
I said even if it is the holiday season, the mails should not be delayed that long. Afterall, it makes no sense for me to send out something only to reach the recipient after two weeks right? What if it is urgent? Or lost? The officer apologised and said within this week, all mail will be sent out and to seek my understanding that this does not happen all the time.
 
Just now, someone from the school called me and said they have received my cheque. Finally! After so many days of waiting. I then proceeded to log on to the portal and managed to register for my course materials on time. Thank goodness everything turned out well in the end!
 
I think next time if I send in a cheque, I would send via registered mail instead. More expensive, but at least I can guarantee that can reach much faster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...