Lilypie

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My First Kate Spade!

After the satisfaction I had in my Coach purchase, I decided to set my sight a little higher and started to look for a Kate Spade bag. Most Kate Spade bags I came across, either I do not like the colour or the design. Kate Spade is more expensive than Coach, so even when I ordered it online, the price is a bit higher, but still much cheaper than those sold in boutiques.
 
Finally I found one that I like with a reasonable price. What is best is that I only ordered it yesterday, and today it arrived! What great service! So now I have my first Coach and my first Kate Spade, the Kate Spade Kingsbury Park Shelby in black! A real good one for office use because it has a classic corporate look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...