Lilypie

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Semester Texts

Now that my new semester have started again, I have a list of fifteen books to study for this semester. A challenging feat, even for someone who reads a lot like me. The modules I am taking include Children's Literature, Shakespeare and Film, Jacobean Drama and The Nineteenth Century Novel.
 
Even though some of the texts are my favourite stories, still, it is a different thing reading for leisure and reading for studying. The books consist of Charlotte's Web, some new modern Children's story books, Mansfield Park, Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Pride and Prejudice, The Tempest, Richard III, MacBeth, The Duchess of Malfi, The Revenger's Tragedy, Volpone and another one by Shakespeare's contemporaries consisting of seventeenth century literature.
 
The modules are interesting and I am already excited seeing these books, but I hope the workload would not be too heavy going for me. Afterall, four modules and fifteen books is no joke. I only hope I can cope and pass another semester so I can finally come close to completing the course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...