Lilypie

Friday, January 18, 2013

Faith In Action?

After the disappointment over the Brazil tour, yesterday I came across another sort of pilgrimage tour that looks much more interesting. World Vision is having a trip to Israel! What joy it is to visit the Holy Land, following the footsteps of Jesus and see where Jesus was born! This is definitely a much more exciting tour!

This time round, I am definitely going for it. In fact, ever since I saw the brochure, nothing has been troubling me. I felt peace and confidence when I thought of going to this tour. Maybe it is too early to say now, but perhaps this is something I should do? As I said, God really has something else planned out for me!

Furthermore the cost is much cheaper than the Brazil tour, and we are staying in better places too! The itinerary includes going to Tiberias, Jerusalem, Galilee, Bethlehem, and swimming in the Dead Sea! That can be my dying wish come true!

I will be sending in my application soon and keeping my fingers crossed I can really go this time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...