Lilypie

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Multi-Purpose Dress

A few days back, I happened to wander into one of the shopping malls and saw this beautiful and sexy knee-length flared dress in red selling at one of the mobile stands. What captivated me about the dress is that it has a long sash attached to the top, so one can do wonders with the sash. The dress can be converted to a toga, strappy toga, halter top, strappy halter top, cross back, even a tube with a sash at the side.
 
Where can one find a dress this versatile? I never have to keep changing wardrobe again! Best of all, the dress was going at a price of S$45.00, from the original S$79.00, and it is a Victoria Secret's dress! What a good deal!
 
Needless to say, I bought it immediately. I can keep wearing this dress as long as I like for just about any occasion around!
 
I believe this kind of multi-purpose dress is going to be a pretty hot item in the future. This is about every girl's dream come true - to find a dress that is fit for any occasion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...