Lilypie

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Super Cream!

I am so glad I am finally done with my Christmas shopping! Nothing else to buy already, as I have covered all bases. That also means I am more broke than usual. :-( But I am happy because Christmas is a time of giving after all, and nothing gives me greater pleasure than giving, in the form of anything, to my family and friends, and people I love and care about. That is the meaning of Christmas, is it not?
 
In any case, during my shopping trip, I bought a new hand cream for myself. I have tried several hand creams, but they do not seem to have much effect on my hands. I bought this new hand and nail cream set from The Body Shop, consisting of two Wild Rose Hand Cream (one for mature skin) and one Almond Nut Hand Cream.
 
I tried out one of the hand creams, and guess what? It is so effective! Immediately, my hands look brighter and feel softer and smoother! It is just one application and I did not even use a lot, just one dab on the hand! Wow... I cannot believe the effect this has!
 
Finally I found the perfect hand cream! I have been fretting over the condition of my hands for ages, especially when one gets older and the skin just goes duller and drier. Even though I do not use my hands in that way for work, I have to type a lot, and this contributes to the dryness and dull skin. So having a "super" cream for my hands just make things much easier!


The set is the Heavenly Hands Set at Body Shop. It makes a great gift to others, and yourself too! I believe most ladies are like me, fretting over their hands as hands do show your age, and it is good to be well-maintained just so to look younger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...