Lilypie

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Adding To The Increase Of Patients?

This morning I heard from the radio news that due to the transition in climate, ie weather getting warmer, more and more people are getting sick, hence there is a ten to twenty percent increase in the number of patients seeing doctors in clinics. And I am one of them.
 
I was out sick yesterday. Actually I was already sniffling and coughing when I came back from Redang last week, but I attributed it to all the salt water in my system. Then the cough became worse on Saturday and Sunday, so I went to see a doctor yesterday.
 
I cannot believe it is another weekend illness! Why is this always happening to me? At least the medication is effective, I am coughing less, but now my ears are blocked. Is this because of the blocked nose and phlegm in my throat, or do I still have salt water in my ears?
 
I hope I can fully recover in time for the Good Friday weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...