Lilypie

Friday, March 15, 2013

Underarm Hair Removal

I went for the first session of underarm hair removal treatment earlier, courtesy of Groupon. I was supposed to go long time ago but because I shaved during the Lunar New Years, so I needed to wait for some time for the hair to grow, hence could only make the appointment this week. Just as well so I can be clean before a beach holiday!
 
My appointment was actually on Wednesday (two days back), but when I went there after work, I was told the first session was just a consultation and signing of the contract. I had to make another appointment to kickstart my treatments.
 
Since the place is just opposite my office, and I was told the treatment would take only twenty minutes, I made an appointment today during lunch hour. When I went there, I had to undress and put on a tank top they gave me. After that one of the therapists would come in and cover my eyes. Then she would trim my hair, put gel, and "pinch" my armpits with a machine, making the laser protrude in.
 
Just a few jabs were all that was needed. After that she put cooling pads between my armpits, where I had to hold for a few minutes. Then she removed the pads, and put cool gel, and the whole treatment was done. Yes, that is all! I was in and out of the place in just tem minutes!
 
Imagine if I had not bought the Groupon voucher that gives me unlimited sessions at less than S$50.00, this whole treatment package would have cost more than one thousand. Considering that it is around ten minutes per session, the original price is really expensive, although I believe the results are permanent, or pretty long-lasting at least.
 
At least I can finally get rid of unsightly hair and need not shave anymore! Furthermore since the place is so near my office, I can go for the treatment, plus have time for lunch at the same time! What a good deal indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...