Lilypie

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Being A S.Y.T.?

When I arrived home yesterday, I found these two sets from Etude House waiting for me. For the life of me, I cannot remember how in the world I ordered these, but these were sent to me when I was away. Still, I am rather happy to receive them because the packaging is so nice and the colours are so sweet!
 
Essentially, I received two boxes of cosmetics. One is a pink box with a white cover, consisting of eyeshadows, face powder, BB cream, one lipstick and one pink lipgloss.



 The set in the first box. I really like the lipgloss colour!
 
 The eyeshadow colours, consisting of beige, dark brown, brown and neutral.
 
The second set is a white box with a pink cover, consisting of eyeshadows, an eyeliner, BB cream, lipgloss and mascara.
 



 The set in the second box. I love the pink mascara tube!
 
The eyeshadow colours in the second box, consisting of light beige, brown, pink and peach.

If you ask me, I prefer the second box, because the colours and contents are much sweeter and prettier. But the contents and colours of the first box suits me more.

Incidentally Etude House is the place where many sweet young things go for their makeup and skincare. I have tried a hand cream from Etude House before, so I know their products are good. And the packaging is pretty too, which explains why the products are so popular amongst sweet young things.
 
Since I now have the makeup from Etude House, can I go back to being a sweet young thing too? But I guess I am overage now, is it not? I can never be a sweet young thing again, not that I ever was one in the first place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...