Lilypie

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Masking In Redang

On my last day in Redang, there was still some time left before I needed to take the ferry back to the mainland. While packing, I came across a sheet mask that I brought along which I totally forgot. So I decided to put on the mask while waiting.
 
I was supposed to put the mask on for half an hour, but twenty minutes later, the resort staff knocked on my room door to pass me the ferry coupon. Even though I was not done with the mask yet, I had to remove it and opened the door, just to get the coupon and a short debrief.
 
Since it was a sheet mask, I could not use it again. But when I saw myself in the mirror, I was surprised that even though it was only twenty minutes, the effects were already there. My face was much brighter and my under eye circles were diminished too! The complexion was much smoother too! That is really great!
 
I really should start bringing sheet masks along for trips just to have little pick me ups as and when!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...