Lilypie

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fridge Magnets From Redang

I bought a few fridge magnets during my Redang trip. Redang is known for its beautiful beaches, marine life and turtles, so the magnets I bought reflect these.

The pink turtle is actually protruding out. A pity I did not get to see a real life Nemo though, it was hidden amongst the corals and anemones under the sea. 

 A big turtle with a small turtle on its back. I saw a turtle swimming in the sea on our way out to the sea.
 
 I love this magnet as it is so cute! Can you recognise what this is?
 
Yes, it is a little cute red turtle!
 

 A starfish magnet with the map of the island
 
And also one that Julie gave me, which she bought at a post-Christmas sale :
 

A cute reindeer, but not Rudolph though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...