Lilypie

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sunscreen With Awesome Coverage

The last time I went to a beach resort was a few years back, where I went to Phuket. I got burnt quite badly that time, especially on my shoulders and upper arms. I was peeling for a few months before I finally recovered.
 
This time round, I told myself I need to get a stronger sunblock. The original tube I was using was from Coppertone, with a SPF30. I used this in Sarawak last year and it was not too bad, except I find it rather oily.
 
Since this tube was finishing, my friend recommended me this brand called La Roche-Posay. Actually I have never heard of this brand, but she told me it can be found in all pharmacies. So I went searching and found the sunblock.
 
I bought a tube of normal sunblock, with a tube of tinted sunblock for the face, and a bottle of thermal spray for after sun care. The sunblock has the SPF50, which I think is better. However, this brand is expensive! It is around S$30++ per tube, and three items cost me more than a hundred! I guess I can only use this sparingly and really conserve the cream so as to get my money's worth.

The SPF50 sunblock, 100ml. Effective, but expensive.
 
 The tinted sunblock, SPF50, 50ml.
 
The thermal spray, 100ml
 
When I tried on the sunblock in Redang, it is really effective, as even though the sun is shining down, I did not get burnt. No redness, no peeling. And neither did I turn darker. No wonder it is so expensive, because it is really effective! The thermal water is very good too, as when I sprayed on my body after being out in the sun, I feel so moisturised already.
 
This is really a good brand for sunscreen. I will bring these along each time I go travelling or if I have to be out in the sun. I will highly recommend this brand too, but do bear in mind that this is a really expensive brand, although very effective!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...