Lilypie

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Mother Of All Sheet Masks

It is here! The SK II Facial Treatment Mask, the mother of all sheet masks! After my good experience with sheet masks, I decided to take the plunge and order the ultimate sheet mask of all. And it arrived yesterday!

I have heard rave reviews about this mask for ages, but have always been reluctant to get because this set is very expensive. There are only six sheets per set, yet it can cost more than a hundred. Which is why this mask is so precious and need to be used carefully and sparingly.
 
However, I managed to get a very good discount at this website, which gives me the set for a good price, so I decided to just buy it and try. Hence I bought this, together with a set of eye masks too, which also arrived at the same time.
 
I will really treasure each and every single sheet and use it to the fullest! Hopefully my face does have some changes after that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...