Lilypie

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Me And My Brother

My youngest brother went back to Canberra last Friday. He was back for three weeks, and spent the time catching up with his friends and relatives. Thus, I was surprised when he called me on Thursday afternoon, asking if we could have dinner since he was going back. Even when he was here, he never asked me out on my own!

Of course I wanted to spend time with him, but that day I already had a dinner appointment with a close friend. But I know my friend will not mind, so I asked my brother along as well. We went to Tapas Tree and my brother ate his usual prawns and seafood before dropping us off at Butter Factory.

The next day (Friday), my boss kindly allowed me the afternoon off. My brother was craving for laksa, so we went to our favourite laksa place, then shopping for a haversack for him to use on campus. After that we took the bus home.

I must say, it was a good bonding between us. I used to think my little brother was an irritant, okay, to be fair, he is rather sensible, although he could be an irritant at times when he was younger, but he mellowed down through the years. So it was a good bonding because being with him made me miss our times together when we were still quite close.

I will not be seeing him again until end of this year, but I do hope we can still have some days to ourselves for more bonding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...