Lilypie

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Signs Of Miracles?

Just about anything can be a sign. Few months back when I was contemplating what I should do, things happened in succession that made me realise I should backslide from being backslided and go back to have a closer relationship with God. I met a church friend of a friend who is a staunch Christian and brought me to his church and cell group. I started following him to his church every Sunday and his cell group every Tuesday.

A fellow Catholic introduced me to CHOICE and I attended the April weekend. Since then my life has become better. I changed a job, I made more friends, I started being more involved and having fun. I started discovering more of myself through the sharing and walking closer with God through cell groups and prayer meets.

For some reason, around mid-May, that friend whom I have been going to church and cell group with stopped contacting me. We no longer go out with each other. It corresponded with the time I changed job and started being busy. So I have stopped going to the cell group on Tuesdays. At the same time, I was invited to go for CHOICE Prayer Meets on Wednesdays.

Since February, some friends and I have ice-skating sessions every Wednesday. Since the last week of May, we have not had any session. Due to this, I was available to go for a twice-monthly Prayer Meet by CHOICE. The Prayer Meet is every alternate Wednesday in one of the couple's house.

Since there had not been any ice-skating session for more than two months, I had been going to the Prayer Meets faithfully. The more I go, the more belonged I feel. For the first time, I feel really belonged to a spiritual committee. After participating in various religious activities through the years, I feel really at ease and comfortable with the people in CHOICE.

So when my friends wanted to start ice-skating all over again, I was in quite a dilemma. I want to continue ice-skating, but at the same time I do not wish to miss out on any of the Prayer Meets. So when my "coach" told me she can no longer make it on Wednesdays but Tuesdays instead, I feel so relieved! I can go for ice-skating on Tuesday and still make the Prayer Meets on Wednesdays! What a good deal!

Perhaps I am meant to stay on in CHOICE, since everything is being paved for me so smoothly. I believe there are better things to come henceforth. God is really trying to tell me something! There is a nine-week special Novena for the Procession of Mary which started in mid-July until September, and so far, I have been faithfully attending every session. I have also sent in my petitions and thanksgiving. Hopefully before the end of the sessions miracles can finally happen for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...