Lilypie

Friday, July 16, 2010

Blowing Up Before A Weekend Retreat

I am actually a tad pissed off at some people. When we do things together, it should be for a common cause. Yet again, why are there those who do things for their own purpose and treat everything and everyone else as unimportant? At times I really have half a mind to just quit and then see how important my role really is.

The thing is if I speak up it may be offensive and things may turn out to be worse. But if I do not speak up, I feel like being taken for a ride and the last thing I ever like is to be treated as a fool.

In any case I am off on another weekend retreat. With this kind of mentality, it may be hard to really enjoy and immerse myself thoroughly. Hopefully I will still be enriched after that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...