Lilypie

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Death Of An Actor

Earlier when I heard from a friend that the actor from my favourite Korean drama "Winter Sonata" committed suicide, I almost cried! I thought it is my idol BYJ that committed suicide. But after checking it out, I realise it was the other actor - the boyish-looking one who loved the girl but she only loved BYJ, and he tried to fight for her but in the end gave her back to the one she loved.

Even though his death came as a surprise, still, I was quite relieved that it was not my idol who committed suicide after all. I wonder what made him do that? Is there really a life not worth living that one has to resort to that?

I can understand somewhat. For a period of time, my life was plunged into darkness so much that I did contemplate suicide. But after that, I realised if I did not, not only would that scum not shed a tear, many others, like my parents and loved ones and my friends - those who truly cared for me - would shed many tears. Hence I abolished that idea because it was not worth dying for a jerk.

I feel pitiful for him though. Perhaps he had no one to talk to? Perhaps he was undergoing too much stress and depression? Still, I hope he can rest in peace and that he would be mourned by all the people who loved him and his fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...