Lilypie

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Full-Dress Rehearsal

As expected, the full-dress rehearsal earlier went with lots of glitches. This time round, they wanted everything to be perfectly alright, including the lighting. And of all things, the spotlight was focused on me! I thought by choosing to stand nearer the middle I would not be seen, but unfortunately, I was standing right at the spotlight!

The light was really glaring! I almost could not see anything after the songs ended and we went backstage. However, the entire flow of events and the choirs have somehow polished themselves and the singing and projection was much better than the technical rehearsal the previous night.

Now I can hardly wait for tonight for the actual performance! My parents are coming, together with my aunt who came over from China to help take care of my grandma. My dear is coming of course, so is another friend. I hope it will be a great performance, one that is memorable and unforgettable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...