Lilypie

Monday, July 5, 2010

My Dream Teapot

A few weeks back, I came across this website on kitchen ware called Pantry Pursuits. It has all the darling cake mixers and the kitchen accessories I have always wanted! So I signed up for the mailing list, and was added to their Facebook fan page and friends page.

The next thing I knew, I won a free teapot for being their fan and friend! Not just any teapot, but a white ceramic teapot with warmer, the EXACT teapot I have always wanted! It was really great happiness for me!

Just now after work, I went to their office to collect the teapot. The staff there is very nice and the office is very nicely decorated. There is even a piano at the side! The teapot is wrapped up nicely in thin paper and put in their customised bag. The staff even took a picture of me holding the teapot I won!

So now I am the owner of a ceramic teapot with warmer! I am definitely buying all my future kitchen ware and appliances from them when I get my own place next time!

The teapot I won
(Photo courtesy of Pantry Pursuit from their site)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...