Lilypie

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Light Or Heavy Traveller?

My mum always complains I am a heavy traveller. She says who else packs like me - fill up a cabin bag then have a hand-carry at the same time.

However, looking at how my friends pack, in fact I think I am a rather light traveller already. I only pack the essentials - toiletries, enough clothes to last, towel, socks, a couple of books and things like universal plugs and chargers. I do not pack in different kinds of clothes, accessories or shoes like what the Sex And The City girls do.

So how can anyone say I am a heavy traveller? In fact, I think I am a light traveller already! All my friends wonder how I manage to get by with just these few things in a small bag!

But when traveling with my parents, knowing my mum, I try to travel lighter so she will not grumble so much. But when I travel alone or with friends, I also like to dress up and be fashionable although it is impractical and unfeasible.

Hence I go in-between. I still do not bring as many clothes or accessories like my friends but I have more varieties on the things I bring. In any case when I travel in the future it will not be alone so I can bring whichever things I like as I will most likely not be the one to carry my own luggage! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...