Lilypie

Friday, July 30, 2010

My New Pink Flip Flops

Earlier on when I went to see the doctor, I passed by a shop selling nice flip-flops for a steal. I was glancing at the smallest size flip flips and saw a pair of pink ones!

Because they are going for a steal, fits me perfectly and are surprisingly comfortable to wear for such a price, so I bought them. See, beautiful right?


Now I do not have to worry about footwear while going to the beach or beach holidays already!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Juphelia, the flip and flop looks real kool. Add your bikini or swimsuit, ruby red lipstick, your YSL sunglasses, you'll be a wow at the beach, Ha ha....
And if you hear a wolf whistle, that will be me, ha ha.
You bought only one pair?

You have fun, stay young and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

Uncle Lee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Uncle Lee said...

Hi, sorry, I kliked twice by mistake. Lee.

juphelia said...

Uncle Lee : Haha, I don't think I have the figure to carry off a bikini anymore!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...