Lilypie

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scents Or No Scents

I am not someone who sprays perfume all over although I do know that perfume is part and parcel of a girl's grooming habits. The thing is I always concentrate so much on skincare and makeup and the occasional nails that I never have the habit to apply perfume before an outing.

So when I saw how many bottles of perfume my friend packed in her luggage, I feel rather ashamed of myself. I do have perfume - gifts that people gave me, samples which I took, yet somehow I do not really use them except on special occasions. That is the reason why she is so hot - because she smells much nicer!

It is not as if I am sensitive to perfume or adverse to any scent. I am just not in the habit of applying any scent. But it Is a good habit and about time I pick it up.

Somehow a woman that smells nice naturally appears more appealing. If even me as a lady think this way, just imagine how much more attractive to the men a perfumed lady will be! Even a man who smells nice is highly attractive!

Of course there are instances when one applies too much perfume instead. Then the entire scent becomes overpowering. I guess just a dab behind the ears, the neck and the elbows will suffice. Yet some people (of both genders) seem to like to pour the entire bottle of perfume over themselves! That will be such a turn-off!

So from now on, I resolve to smell nicer by applying perfume whenever I go out. I hope I will not be the only one doing that because I always find a man who wears after shave or cologne or perfume deadly sexy. A nice-smelling man is really a turn-on! ;-D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

eula_w said...

A nice-smelling woman is really a turn-on too! :)

Optimized pheromone cologne from LuvEssentials.com are lab-certified formulations that have the optimum concentration of pheromones to help you become more attractive and desirable.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...