Lilypie

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Sick Weekend

What a way to spend the weekend! I ended up sick in bed the whole day! Saturday was hot, Sunday was wet, rainy and cold again. Wonder how long more I have to continue in my winter wear.

I got a constriction in my chest last week, then developed sore throat, then runny nose on Friday, and fever yesterday. So I ended up just sleeping and not doing anything else.

I missed the Volunteer training session yesterday and the New Moon Big Walk today. In any case, it was raining so heavily the whole day today that I wonder if the walk even went on as scheduled.

I missed two classes on Thursday and Friday and postponed my tuition class today as well. I cannot believe I can be this sick! It has been a long time since I had been sick for days!

Hopefully I can be well enough to go to work tomorrow!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...