Lilypie

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Botched-Up Interview

I thought I did not do well for the interview I went last Friday, for the job I was recommended, that I was really surprised when I received an email, asking me to go for another interview today. Hence, before I started work this morning, I went back to that company and met with the Senior Vice President of the department.

And boy, was I grilled! I was totally massacred! I was asked every little detail of the work involved in order to test my technical and industrial knowledge. At the end, I think I just about botched up my chances to get the job.

Face it, I do not have enough qualifications, neither do I have enough experience. My experience may fit other multinational companies, but for a company that is so well-reputed and tops in the industry, why would someone like me even get considered? Thus I was really flattered I was recommended this job, but after the grilling session today, I seriously do not think I stand a chance anymore.

And the other company I went for two interviews for which I ended up using up whatever little brain juices I had to translate documents when they put me to the test, did not get back to me after all. Most likely I did not get the job in the end. Oh well, no harm done. I just have to stay where I am until further notice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...