Lilypie

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back To Back

Finally I am done! With my assignments that is. I just rushed two assignments back to back. I think I did not do that well this time as it was quite last minute. Yes, I should have started earlier but how was I to know the assignments would come so soon? Term has barely started!

I seriously thought the assignments would be due next week hence I only started doing on Monday. But when I saw the assignment sheet, I took a double take!

One was due yesterday and one was due today. Oh no! I would have no time to read and research thoroughly, let alone do drafts! I had to write out the whole thing on the spot!

In the end I was not able to do more research and had to make do with what I had. So I submitted one that looked as if it was done in a rush, simply because it was!

I must check my schedule more thoroughly henceforth!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...