Lilypie

Friday, August 20, 2010

Break From Olympics

Finally I can have a break from the Youth Olympics! It was back to work full day for me yesterday and today. I am still sick, can you believe it? My medication is almost finished, and yet I am still coughing badly and my voice has yet to return. Even my mum remarked how did I get so sick this time round?

I was supposed to go for the interview yesterday, but the person called and postponed it to this morning instead. So I went there before I went to work today. I met up with the Human Resource Manager and the Head of the Secretariat. They said they would call me back for a second interview next week. Somehow I did not think I did that well. :-( And the hotel company I went for two interviews for did not get back to me after all. Oh well, maybe I need to be stuck where I am for a while.

People have been asking me why I thought of moving when I just joined this company slightly more than a year ago? Well, the economy is getting better, hence more companies are hiring again. Besides, my company is owned by a Japanese company and the culture and management is just different. Even though the structure here is quite flexible, still, I feel quite stagnated, especially now that the wages have been frozen and no bonus is given. I want to do something more challenging, and moving to a bigger company will give me the challenge and the prospects I crave for.

In any case, I know what I want and know how I am going to achieve my goals. No matter what, I am not giving up. Hopefully one day I will be where I hope to be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...