Lilypie

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Headhunted Again ...

You know the economy is picking up when companies have started hiring and headhunters are calling you up. People are getting more bonus and increment this year, yet my company is not giving out any bonus nor increment. My pay is frozen until further notice. :-(

Last week, a headhunter called me for a role in an American multinational corporation, apparently the world's third leading in the foundries industry. I was sick yesterday but the Human Resource Manager of that company called me up for a brief chat. He just went through a brief overview of my experiences and said he would have to run through with the Director doing the hiring and if I am shortlisted, I would be called in for a face-to-face interview.

Today someone else called me for an interview this coming Friday. It is for a hotel company headquartered in America. The company owns several hotel and restaurant chains around the world.

To be honest, I am more looking forward to that since I have had experience in the hotel industry based on the work done in my previous company. I do not mind going back to the hotel industry again as I always find it so interesting and exciting!

Hopefully the interview goes well on Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Ole' Wolvie said...

Bleh, I never receive calls from headhunters.

Must be my field :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...