Lilypie

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Venue Training Exercise

Despite the light-headedness and slower speed, I had to attend the full-dress rehearsal aka Venue Exercise today. The opening ceremony is tonight and my shift starts tomorrow so we had to familiarize ourselves with the shopping mall-cum-convention centre which I was posted to.

We spent the day being briefed and taken to the various workstations, the entrances and exits. I have been coming to this shopping mall quite often and attended the various exhibitions here, but I never knew all those areas even existed! What an eye-opener!

Because I am sick, I was not able to move around as nimbly as the rest. While they rushed through the place, I was lagging behind. Still I managed to make my way around.

Thank goodness I went for the Venue Exercise! I was contemplating to just rest at home as I was feeling really groggy but if I did not go for this, I would not be able to understand what was going on. My shift starts tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully all goes well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...