Lilypie

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Replica Dresses From "Sex And The City 2"

After watching one of my favorite shows "Sex And The City", I always ogle at their clothes. The first movie and the drama series did not create such an impact on me, but the second movie really impacted me.

I love the clothes they wore, especially in the opening scene when Carrie walked in with her white dress, holding a gold clutch, wearing gold stilettos and gold shades. The epitome of style!

And the mustard dress Miranda wore (also in the opening scene). These two dresses just stand out. They are out of the world, whereas the rest are quite normal.

So when I saw a lookalike of the dress Miranda wore at a boutique going at a steal (only S$33.00, complete with a belt), I bought it immediately. It is the same mustard colour with a camel belt. A wraparound style.

Then a few days later, I stumbled upon a website selling a similar dress worn by Carrie. The same wraparound dress, knee-length. It comes in grey, navy blue, white and blue and even has a sash that comes along with it! All for S$25.00!

So I bought it online. The dress just arrived and it looks every bit as good as it is in the pictures. If only I lost a bit of weight, I can just look good in those dresses!

How I wish I can shed off the kilos fast now, which seem to be taking a long time to shed off!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...