Lilypie

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Teachers' Day Gift

I have not received any Teacher's Day gift for a long time now. Today I was pleasantly surprised when one of my Cathechism kids greeted me with a big chocolate chip cookie, wrapped up like a lollipop, with the words "Happy Teachers' Day", the moment I stepped into the class.

That really made my day. It makes me feel that all the scolding, frustration and losing of patience were worth it because at the end of the day, the kids (and their parents) do appreciate the time and effort we put in.

At the end of the lesson, another kid came up to me and gave me a packet of small cookies. Then some of the other kids said they would give us the gift next week, to which we said no need.

At least we did not face the class week after week in vain! Teachers' Day is on 1st September, and I must remind myself to greet all my friends who are still in the education sector!

1 comments:

Roshan Jha said...

Nice and informative post, Thank for sharing this useful information. You can also read our blog :
Top teacher’s day gift

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...