Lilypie

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why Am I Sick Again?

Darn this virus! Seems like it is never leaving my body! I was so light-headed this morning yet I still had to go for the venue training for the Youth Olympics.

After two weekends of feeling under the weather with fever during the second weekend, I started to recover. My throat no longer hurt although I was still coughing and having a runny nose. Seemed as if my runny nose got worse instead of better even though I have already finished my course of medication.

Due to the illness, I was not able to focus on a lot of things, hence almost missed my assignment deadlines. Finally early this week, I thought I had kind of recovered.

Then I rushed through two assignments in two nights and on-going restructuring at work. Thursday night my throat started to itch and my nose started being blocked again.

Last night I came home after the movie. When I went to bed, all I could feel were cold shivers all over my body. My body started to ache and I was breaking out in cold sweat.

Today my movements were so sluggish. Where usually I could move by so quickly, today I was five steps behind everyone. I was wearing a winter sweater yet I was still feeling cold! And my entire body was sore and numb!

The training ended around 3pm so we went home. My dear felt me and said I am running a fever. Luckily I managed to find paracetamol tablets and just popped two down. Why did I get worse instead of recovering?

Now it is time for me to sleep the fever away and let the drowsiness steep in. How I wish this dratted virus can start moving out already!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...